Rocky Road Fruit Gelatin Recipe
This fun dessert is so easy to make for any occasion!
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Preparation Time : 20 min.
Cooking Time : 3 hrs.
Serving Size : 8
- 1 1/4 Tbsp unflavored gelatin
- 1 Tbsp sugar, white
- 1 cup all-purpose cream
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained, reserve 1/2 cup syrup
- 2 Tbsp cashew nuts, unsalted, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup marshmallow, chocolate coated twisted, cut up into 1/2-inch thick
1. Mix gelatin and reserved fruit cocktail syrup. Stir until well-blended. Heat until gelatin is dissolved. Remove from flame.
2. Stir in sugar, all-purpose cream, and DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail.
3. Pour into 7 x 7-inch pan. Top with peanuts. Cover and chill until set. Top with marshmallow pieces before serving.
Cooking Skills Needed