Rocky Road Fruit Gelatin Recipe
This fun dessert is so easy to make for any occasion!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Preparation Time : 20 min.
Cooking Time : 3 hrs.
Serving Size : 8
- 1 1/4 Tbsp unflavored gelatin
- 1 Tbsp sugar, white
- 1 cup all-purpose cream
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained, reserve 1/2 cup syrup
- 2 Tbsp cashew nuts, unsalted, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup marshmallow, chocolate coated twisted, cut up into 1/2-inch thick
1. Mix gelatin and reserved fruit cocktail syrup. Stir until well-blended. Heat until gelatin is dissolved. Remove from flame.
2. Stir in sugar, all-purpose cream, and DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail.
3. Pour into 7 x 7-inch pan. Top with peanuts. Cover and chill until set. Top with marshmallow pieces before serving.
Cooking Skills Needed