Tuna Kinilaw Espesyal Recipe
Savor the refreshing flavors of this seafood dish.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Appetizer, Seafood & Del Monte Pineapple
Preparation Time : 15 min.
Cooking Time : 15 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 300 g tuna, fillet, cut into 1 x 1-inch cubes
- 2 Tbsp calamansi juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (115g), drained, reserve 2 tbsp syrup
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, red, cut into squares
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, green, cut into squares
- 1/4 cup onion, red, chopped
- 1 pc siling labuyo, sliced
- 1 tsp ginger, minced
- 1 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
1. Marinate fish in calamansi juice and salt. Store in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Drain then soak in DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar for 15 minutes. Drain.
2. Combine fish with DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits with reserved syrup and the remaining ingredients. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Toss well. Chill until ready to serve.
This special dish is a source of niacin that promotes normal digestion and healthy skin. It also has vitamin C that helps in the efficient absorption of iron in the body.
Fresh tuna is best for this dish because of the firm, meaty flesh. If tuna is not available, you may use maya-maya fillet.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
Please login to post your comment