Tropical Halo-Halo Recipe
Nothing beats halo-halo on a summer day!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit, Del Monte Fruit Cocktail & Pinoy Dishes
Preparation Time : 30 min.
Cooking Time : 1 hr. and 45 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 1/2 cup sago, white, cooked
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained, reserve 1/4 cup syrup
- 1/4 cup sugar, white
- 8 cup ice, crushed
- 1/2 cup milk, evaporated
- 1/2 cup leche flan (optional)
- 1 cup ice cream, ube macapuno
1. Cook sago and DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail in reserved fruit cocktail syrup and sugar for 30 minutes. Drain and cool.
2. In individual glasses or cups, assemble DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail and sago. Fill with crushed ice then pour milk.
3. Top with leche flan and ice cream. Serve immediately.
Cooking Skills Needed