Tuna Macaroni Rolls Recipe
Bite into this unique take on the usual fried rolls.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Appetizer, Seafood & Del Monte Pasta
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 30 mins.
Serving Size : 9
- 150 g DEL MONTE Salad Macaroni (400g)
- 1 pc chicken bouillon cube
- 2 cups water
- 1 can tuna flakes in brine (184g), drained
- 1 pc egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup green peas, cooked, frozen
- 1 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, coarsely grated
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper, black
- 18 pcs lumpia wrapper
- 2 cups oil, for deep-frying
1. Cook DEL MONTE Salad Macaroni in water with bouillon cube for 8 minutes. Drain (do not rinse). Combine with all ingredients except lumpia wrapper. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
2. Wrap every 2 tablespoons of mixture in lumpia wrapper. Deep-fry until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
Two servings of this dish can provide a source of iron and niacin. Iron is needed by the body for normal metabolism while niacin promotes normal digestion and healthy skin.
Boiling the DEL MONTE Macaroni in chicken stock makes the macaroni more flavorful because it absorbs the liquid that already has flavor.
Cooking Skills Needed
- Deep Frying
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment