Hotdog Menudo Recipe
Here's a kid-friendly spin on the Filipino classic. Serve with rice or pan de sal.
Categories : Main Dish, Pork & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Preparation Time : 8 min.
Cooking Time : 53 mins.
Serving Size : 3
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 tsp garlic, crushed
- 2 Tbsp onion, red, sliced
- 2/3 cup pork, pigue, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup hotdog, sliced
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1/4 cup carrot, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup potato, cut into cubes
- salt, to taste
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Filipino Style Tomato Sauce (90g)
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, red, cut into cubes
- 2 1/2 Tbsp green peas, frozen
- 1/4 cup raisins
1. Sauté garlic, onion and pork. Cook for 3 minutes. Add hotdog, water, carrot, potato and salt. Bring to a boil then simmer for 35 minutes or until the pork is tender.
2. Add DEL MONTE Filipino Style Tomato Sauce, bell pepper, peas and raisins. Simmer for 8 minutes.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Wooden Spatula
- Chopping Board