Cajun Caldereta Shrimp Skillet (Wild Caught) Recipe
Change up your usual meal and reward yourself with this dish!
Imagine cajun spices mixing with the rich Caldereta sauce flavors on your favorite shrimp. What a way to make your mealtime more exciting!
Categories : Main Dish & Seafood
Culture : Filipino
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 10 mins.
Serving Size : 4
- 2 Tbsp Contadina Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup onion, red, sliced
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, red, sliced into strips
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, green, sliced into strips
- 250 g Andouille sausage (500g), sliced into rounds
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Caldereta Sauce (80g)
- 1 pack Wild Caught Organic Black Tiger Shrimp (400g), deveined
- 2 1/2 tsp cajun spice
- 3/4 cup water
- Heat the Contadina Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a pan then sauté the onion and bell peppers for 1 minute. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, sauté the sausage until lightly browned. Add DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Caldereta Sauce and continue sautéing for a few seconds. Then, add the Wild Caught Organic black tiger shrimps.
- Add the cajun spice then the water. Simmer covered until the shrimps turn orange. When the shrimps are cooked, add back the sautéed onion and bell peppers.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Measuring Cups
- Rubber Spatula