Maja Jubilee Recipe
Add a modern twist to a traditional treat with this new take on Maja Blanca!
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Preparation Time : 15 min.
Cooking Time : 32 mins.
Serving Size : 16
- 3 pc pandan leaves
- 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup cornstarch, dissolved in 1 1/2 cups buko juice
- 1 pc buko, shredded (reserve buko juice)
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained (reserve 3 Tbsp syrup)
- 1/2 cup all-purpose cream
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1/2 cup condensed milk, sweetened
1. Boil then simmer pandan leaves, water, and reserved fruit cocktail syrup in a covered pan for 5 minutes.
2. Remove pandan leaves then add cornstarch mixture. Cook over low heat with continuous stirring for 10 minutes.
3. Add buko, DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail, all-purpose cream, coconut cream and condensed milk. Cook, stirring continuously, for 15 more minutes or until the mixture separates from the spoon and pan. Pour into an 8 x 8-inch pan. Chill to set.
Cooking Skills Needed