Fiesta Cream Cheese and Strawberry Trifle Recipe
A decadent dessert, perfect for date nights at home.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Preparation Time : 5 min.
Cooking Time : 15 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 1 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose cream, chilled
- 5 pcs mamon, sliced into 2
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained
- 300 g strawberry, fresh, trimmed
1. Beat the cream cheese with a wooden spoon or whisk until smooth.
2. Add the condensed milk and cream then mix well.
3. Layer the ingredients in a clear glass by following this order: mamon, cream cheese mixture, DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail, mamon, cream cheese mixture then top with strawberries.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups