Korean BBQ Pork Ribs Recipe
Enjoy the sweet, savory taste of Korean barbecue in 3 easy steps.
Craving for Korean BBQ Baby Back Ribs? This quick ‘n easy recipe from Del Monte lets you have it any day of the week. Keep reading to learn how to cook Baby Back Ribs.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Pork & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Culture : Filipino
Preparation Time : 12 hr.
Cooking Time : 12 mins.
Serving Size : 4
- 1 sachet DEL MONTE Quick n Easy BBQ Marinade (80ml)
- 1 Tbsp garlic, sliced
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- 1/2 tsp pepper, black
- 1 can DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple (227g)
- 600 g pork, ribs
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- Mix DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Barbecue Marinade, garlic, ginger, pepper, and DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple. Marinate the pork ribs overnight.
- Drain the pork and reserve the marinade. Sear in a pan until brown.
- In a pot, put in the reserved marinade and the seared pork. Add water and salt. Simmer for 7 minutes or until the pork is cooked through. Remove the pork and reduce the marinade until thickened. Pour the sauce over the pork. Sprinkle with green onions then serve.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Mixing Bowl
Please login to post your comment