Lumpiang Hubad Recipe
Give veggies an exciting twist with this Lumpiang Hubad recipe that's ready in 4 easy steps!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Appetizer, Vegetable, Del Monte Quick 'n Easy & Pinoy Dishes
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 23 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup onion, red, sliced
- 1/2 cup kamote, sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup sayote, sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup carrot, sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup green beans, chopped
- 1/2 cup singkamas
- 1/2 cup cabbage, sliced thinly
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper, ground
FOR THE SAUCE
- 2 cups oil, for deep-frying
- 1/4 cup sotanghon
- 1 Tbsp garlic, minced
1. Sauté onion until translucent. Add the kamote and cook for 2 minutes or until softened then add the sayote, carrot, green beans, singkamas, cabbage, and water. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
2. For the Sauce: Combine all ingredients in a pot. Simmer, stirring continously until the sauce thickens.
3. Deep-fry sotanghon for a few seconds or until it puffs.
4. Toss sautéed vegetables with the sauce, transfer to a serving platter. Top with fried sotanghon and garlic.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board