Mushroom and Pasta Soup Recipe
This comforting soup also makes for a hearty dinner.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Soup, Pasta, Del Monte Pasta & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 17 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup onion, red, sliced
- 150 g chicken, breast fillet, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup button mushroom, canned, sliced
- 1 1/2 pcs chicken bouillon cube
- 1 1/2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup squash, coarsely grated
- 1/2 tsp basil, dried, shredded
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 2/3 cup DEL MONTE Salad Macaroni (400g)
- 1/3 cup mixed vegetables, frozen
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper, black
1. Sauté garlic and onion in butter for 2 minutes. Add chicken, mushrooms, bouillon cubes, and flour. Saute for 2 minutes.
2. Add squash and basil. Sauté for 2 minutes. Add water and DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce. Allow to boil then add DEL MONTE Salad Macaroni. Simmer for 8 minutes.
3. Add mixed vegetables, salt, and pepper. Simmer for 2 minutes.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon