Mushroom and Pasta Soup Recipe
This comforting soup also makes for a hearty dinner.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Soup, Pasta, Del Monte Pasta & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 17 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup onion, red, sliced
- 150 g chicken, breast fillet, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup button mushroom, canned, sliced
- 1 1/2 pcs chicken bouillon cube
- 1 1/2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup squash, coarsely grated
- 1/2 tsp basil, dried, shredded
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 2/3 cup DEL MONTE Salad Macaroni (400g)
- 1/3 cup mixed vegetables, frozen
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper, black
1. Sauté garlic and onion in butter for 2 minutes. Add chicken, mushrooms, bouillon cubes, and flour. Saute for 2 minutes.
2. Add squash and basil. Sauté for 2 minutes. Add water and DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce. Allow to boil then add DEL MONTE Salad Macaroni. Simmer for 8 minutes.
3. Add mixed vegetables, salt, and pepper. Simmer for 2 minutes.
This heartwarming soup contains vitamin A that helps maintain healthy skin, normal vision, and promotes normal growth and development.
Crush the dried basil in the palm of your hand. The heat of your hand as you crush, releases the aromatic oils.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment