Piña Colada Overnight Oats Recipe
An exciting breakfast that you can enjoy on-the-go.
Categories : Main Dish, Fruit & Del Monte Pineapple
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 8 hrs. and 3 mins.
Serving Size : 2
- 1/2 cup milk, low-fat
- 1/4 cup condensed milk
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 can DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple (227g)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup cashew nuts, toasted, roughly chopped
1. In a bowl, combine all ingredients except cashew nuts.
2. Place in the chiller overnight.
3. Top with cashew nuts. Serve.
This dish is rich in calcium, which is important for the formation and maintenance of strong bones and teeth. It is also high in vitamin B2 that helps to release energy from food.
Add the cashews at the last minute to keep them crunchy.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon