Piña Colada Overnight Oats Recipe
An exciting breakfast that you can enjoy on-the-go.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Fruit & Del Monte Pineapple
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 8 hrs. and 3 mins.
Serving Size : 2
- 1/2 cup milk, low-fat
- 1/4 cup condensed milk
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 can DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple (227g)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup cashew nuts, toasted, roughly chopped
1. In a bowl, combine all ingredients except cashew nuts.
2. Place in the chiller overnight.
3. Top with cashew nuts. Serve.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon