Piñatisang Manok Recipe
Pineapples make this regional chicken dish even better.
Categories : Main Dish, Chicken & Del Monte Pineapple
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 40 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 2 Tbsp ginger, sliced into strips
- 500 g chicken, thigh and leg, trimmed
- 2 Tbsp patis
- 1 3/4 cup water
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (115g)
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch, dissolved in 1 Tbsp water
- 1/2 cup sili leaves, snipped
- 1 tsp garlic
- 2 Tbsp oil
1. Sauté ginger in oil. Add chicken and brown all sides.
2. Add patis and water. Simmer until chicken is cooked then add DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits with the syrup. Let simmer then pour in dissolved cornstarch mixture. Add sili leaves.
3. In another pan, fry garlic until golden brown. Top cooked chicken with fried garlic.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed