Beef Misono Carbonara Recipe
Enjoy your favorite Japanese Beef Misono with a twist of creamy Carbonara!
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Beef & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 20 mins.
Serving Size : 4
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 200 g beef, sirloin, sukiyaki cut
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce (200g)
- 2 Tbsp KIKKOMAN Standard Grade Soy Sauce (100ml)
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 tsp sugar, white
- 1/2 tsp pepper, black
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (175g), cooked
- 1 Tbsp spring onion, chopped
1. Heat oil in a pan, sauté the beef in batches until brown. Cut the beef into strips then set aside.
2. In the same pan, pour DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce, KIKKOMAN Standard Grade Soy Sauce, butter, and water. Season with sugar and pepper. Add the beef strips and simmer for 3 minutes.
3. Mix sauce with cooked pasta. Garnish with spring onions and serve.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Rubber Spatula