Pine-Watermelon Smoothie Recipe
A refreshing tropical treat that hits the spot.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Beverage, Fruit & Del Monte Juice
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 8 hrs. and 5 mins.
Serving Size : 3
- 1 can DEL MONTE 100% Pineapple Juice Fiber-Enriched (240ml)
- 2 1/2 cup watermelon, seeded, cut into chunks
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup clear soda or soda water
1. Pour DEL MONTE Pineapple Juice on an ice tray. Cover and freeze overnight.
2. Blend with watermelon and honey in a blender until desired consistency. Add soda just before serving.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Wooden Spatula