Pine-Watermelon Smoothie Recipe
A refreshing tropical treat that hits the spot.
Categories : Beverage, Fruit & Del Monte Juice
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 8 hrs. and 5 mins.
Serving Size : 3
- 1 can DEL MONTE 100% Pineapple Juice Fiber-Enriched (240ml)
- 2 1/2 cup watermelon, seeded, cut into chunks
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup clear soda or soda water
1. Pour DEL MONTE Pineapple Juice on an ice tray. Cover and freeze overnight.
2. Blend with watermelon and honey in a blender until desired consistency. Add soda just before serving.
This Pine-Watermelon Smoothie is high in Vitamin C that helps to heal wounds and keep gums healthy.
Freeze the pineapple juice and the fruit before using so the drink stays cold longer and there will be no need to add ice which will water down the taste when it melts.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Wooden Spatula