Pineapple Steamed Fish Recipe
Your classic steamed fish with a fresh, pina-sustansiya twist.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish & Seafood
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 28 mins.
Serving Size : 10
- 2 kg cream dory fillet
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, red, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup spring onion, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup cilantro, trimmed
- 1 can DEL MONTE Sliced Pineapple (822g), drained, halved, reserve syrup
- 2 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy BBQ Marinade (200ml)
- 1/4 cup ginger, sliced into strips
- 2 Tbsp garlic, minced
- reserved pineapple syrup
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 tsp siling labuyo, chopped
1. Place the dory fillet in a pyrex dish.
2. Sprinkle with red bell pepper, spring onions, cilantro, DEL MONTE Sliced Pineapple, and steam for 15-20 minutes.
3. While the fish is steaming, mix the ingredients for the sauce and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. When the fish is cooked, place on a serving plate and pour the sauce over.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Fish Turner