Pasta with Shrimps Recipe
Fire things up with this spicy-savory pasta recipe!
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Pasta, Del Monte Pasta & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time : 15 min.
Cooking Time : 25 mins.
Serving Size : 18
- 1 kg shrimp (suahe), shelled but keep tails intact
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 cup garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup onion, white, chopped
- 3 pcs siling labuyo, each sliced into 3
- 1 1/2 cup shitake mushrooms, fresh, sliced
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (1kg)
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black
- 1/2 cup basil, fresh
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (900g), cooked
1. Sauté shrimps in half of olive oil until cooked. The shrimp will turn orange and will form the shape of a letter C. Set aside.
2. In the same pan, sauté garlic, onion, sili and mushrooms in remaining olive oil. Add DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce, salt, and pepper. Cover and simmer over low heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add basil and shrimps. Simmer for 3 minutes. Pour over or toss with cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups