Saucy Burger Steak Recipe
A Quick 'n Easy take on tasty burger steak!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Beef & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 28 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 1 cup bread, white loaf, chopped
- 2 Tbsp milk, evaporated
- 500 g beef, ground
- 2 pcs egg
- 2 Tbsp oil, for pan-grilling
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 1/2 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 1/8 cup button mushroom, canned, sliced
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Gravy Mix (30g), dissolved in 1 cup water
1. Combine bread and milk. Mix until bread is soggy. Combine with beef and egg. Mix well.
2. Divide mixture into portions, about 2 tablespoons each and form into patties. Pan-grill in oil until brown on both sides. Set aside.
3. Sauté garlic and mushrooms in butter. Add DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Gravy Mix. Simmer over low heat until thick.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Spoon
- Measuring Cups