QNE Beef Caldereta Recipe
Now you can make caldereta the quick and easy way!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Beef & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 2 hrs. and 20 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 500 g beef, brisket, cut into chunks
- 1 1/2 Tbsp liver spread
- 2 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup potato, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup green peas, frozen
- 1/3 cup bell pepper, red, cut into strips
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Caldereta Sauce (80g)
1. Bring beef, liver spread, and water to a boil then turn down heat to simmer until tender.
2. Add the potatoes and cook until tender, then add green peas and bell pepper.
3. Pour DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Caldereta Sauce and simmer for 5 minutes.
This classic Filipino dish is high in vitamin A that helps promote normal growth and development. It is also a source of iron which is essential for normal metabolism.
Potatoes should be fork tender in stews. To check if they are done, pierce a piece of potato with a fork. It is cooked if the fork slides in easily.
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
Please login to post your comment