QNE Menudo Recipe
Learn how to make menudo the easy way with this recipe.
Pork Menudo is a staple in almost every fiesta or Pinoy gathering because of how simple it is to make. Menudo recipes make use of a combination of hotdogs, green peas, garbanzos, and even raisins. Every town or province puts their own twist to this beloved dish. Learn this easy Menudo recipe from Del Monte Kitchenomics.
Categories : Main Dish, Pork & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Culture : Filipino
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 1 hr. and 11 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 400 g pork, kasim, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 100 g pork liver, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 cup potato, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, red, cut into strips
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper, black
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Menudo Sauce (80g)
- Brown the pork and liver in oil. Add water and potatoes and simmer until cooked.
- Add bell pepper, salt, and pepper.
- Pour DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Menudo Sauce and simmer for 5 minutes.
This recipe is high in vitamin A that maintains skin health and aids in immunity. It is also high in iron which is essential for the normal metabolism of the body.
For special occasions, you can opt to add green peas, garbanzos and raisins.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Measuring Cups