Tofu and Togue Guisado Recipe
This recipe makes for a healthy addition to any meal.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Vegetable & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Preparation Time : 30 min.
Cooking Time : 15 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 1 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup onion, sliced
- 200 g togue
- 5 pcs tokwa, fried and cut into cubes
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (115g)
- 1 1/2 cups shrimp stock
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 1/2 cups kinchay, sliced
1. Sauté garlic and onions. Add the remaining ingredients except kinchay. Season with salt, pepper, and soy sauce. Simmer for 3 minutes.
2. Stir in kinchay and simmer for another 2 minutes, or until cooked.
This Tofu and Togue Guisado recipe is high in calcium which is needed for strong bones and teeth. It is also high in protein that is important for growth and development.
To make shrimp stock: Do not throw away shrimp heads and peel. Add 1 1/2 cups of water to the heads and peel then pound to make a loose paste then strain.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Measuring Cups
Please login to post your comment