Roller Pizza Recipe
For a healthier snack, roll these tasty tortillas.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Appetizer, Seafood & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Preparation Time : 5 min.
Cooking Time : 15 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 1 1/2 cup kangkong
- 4 pc flour tortilla (6")
- 1 1/2 Tbsp cheese spread
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Sweet Style Pizza Sauce (115g)
- 2/3 cup cheese, melting, coarsely grated
- 1/2 cup tuna chunks in oil, drained
1. Blanch kangkong for 1 minute. Drain then plunge in ice cold water. Drain and set aside.
2. Spread each tortilla evenly with cheese spread. Cover with layer of DEL MONTE Sweet Style Pizza Sauce, sprinkle with cheese.
3. Place 1/4 of the kangkong and 1/4 of the tuna chunks over the dressed tortillas. Repeat the process for the remaining tortillas. Roll and secure with a toothpick. Toast in a pan or oven toaster until the filling is heated through. Slice diagonally.
This tasty Roller Pizza dish is high in vitamin A which helps resist infections and helps maintain healthy skin. It is also a source of Calcium that helps in bone growth and development.
Squeeze out as much excess water from the kangkong before using as filling. The excess moisture will water down the taste and will also make the rolls soggy.
Cooking Skills Needed
Please login to post your comment