Kalderetang Kambing Recipe
Here's a quick 'n easy way to make this local dish!
Kalderetang kambing is a wonderfully rich and flavorful dish for special occasions. Want to learn how to cook kalderetang kambing that's going to be a sure hit during town fiestas and birthday parties? Check out our quick and easy kalderetang kambing recipe.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Beef & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Culture : Filipino
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 1 hr. and 41 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 750 g goat meat, cut into chunks
- 2 Tbsp DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 Tbsp liver spread
- 2 pc siling labuyo, sliced
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 1 cup water
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Caldereta Sauce (80g)
- 1/4 cup green olives, stuffed
- 1 cup bell pepper, red, cut into strips
- 1 Tbsp cheese, grated
- 150 g potato, cut into chunks and fried
- Marinate goat meat in DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar for 30 minutes. Drain and discard marinade. Boil meat in water, drain and discard broth.
- Sauté meat in oil until slightly dry, then add liver spread and sili. Sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add red wine, water, and DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Caldereta Sauce. Bring to boil then turn down to simmer uncovered for 5 minutes, then cover and continue simmering until meat is tender.
- Add olives, bell perppers, and cheese. Simmer for 5 minutes. Stir in fried potatoes.
This Kalderetang Kambing recipe is high in protein and vitamin A. Protein is essential for growth and development. On the other hand, vitamin A helps maintain healthy skin and normal vision.
Goat meat is a lean meat and can dry out easily at high heat. To cook, it is best to use low heat to slowly cook the meat, locking the flavor and moisture.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Sauce Pot
- Sauté Pan
Please login to post your comment