Rosemary Porkloin Recipe
Make this the highlight of your next get-together!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Pork & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Preparation Time : 15 min.
Cooking Time : 1 hr. and 13 mins.
Serving Size : 10
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 kg pork, loin, boneless-skinless, whole
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 2 tsp pepper, black
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup carrot, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Tomato Paste (150g)
- 1 can crushed tomato, canned (794g)
- 4 cups water
- 1 Tbsp rosemary
1. Season meat with salt and pepper on all sides. Brown meat in oil. Remove from pan then set aside. Discard the excess oil from the pan and keep only about 2 tablespoons of oil.
2. In the same pan, sauté onions, carrots, and celery until softened. Stir in DEL MONTE Tomato Paste and cook for another 3 minutes. Add the pork back into the pan.
3. Add the crushed tomatoes and water. Bring to a boil then cover and simmer for 30 - 45 minutes or until meat is tender.
4. Add rosemary and cook for 10 minutes. Slice then top with the remaining sauce. Serve.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon