Taco Casserole Recipe
Make your own delicious tacos at home with this easy recipe.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Beef, Pasta & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 25 mins.
Serving Size : 16
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1/4 cup garlic, crushed
- 2 cups onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 kg beef, ground
- 2 cups water
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 1 1/2 Tbsp hot sauce
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce (1kg)
- 3 cup black olives, pitted, sliced
- 3 cups bell pepper, green, diced
- 48 pcs taco shells
- 8 cups cheese, coarsely grated
- 2 cups tomato, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
1. Sauté garlic, onion, and beef. Add water, salt, and hot sauce. Simmer for 5 minutes. Add DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce, 1/4 cup olives and bell pepper. Simmer for 5 minutes. Set aside.
2. Layer half of taco on bottom of greased 12 x 8-inch pan. Cover with half of spaghetti sauce mixture and cheese. Repeat layering with the remaining ingredients. Bake in pre-heated oven at 350°F for 10 minutes. Top with remaining olives, tomatoes, and green onions. Serve.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- 12" x 8" Rectangular Pan
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon