Taco Corn Salad Recipe
A delicious appetizer that's sure to be a hit with your guests.
Categories : Appetizer, Beef & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 40 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 1/2 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 300 g beef, ground
- 1 tsp chili powder (optional)
- 1/2 cup DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- salt, to taste
- 1 can DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (227g), drained
- 3 stalks green onions, chopped
- 1 cup whole kernel corn, canned, drained
- 2 packs nachos (option taco or tortilla chips)
- 100 g lettuce, shredded
- 1/2 cup cheese spread
1. Sauté garlic and ground beef for 5 minutes or until meat turns brown. Add chili powder, DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce and salt to taste. Stir occasionally for 10 minutes or until almost dry.
2. Stir in DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits, green onions and corn. Assemble chips, sauteed meat and lettuce on a platter or serve meat with chips and lettuce on the side. Drizzle with cheese spread.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Can Opener