Thai Pineapple Cucumber Salad Recipe
Now you can recreate this Thai appetizer at home.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Appetizer, Fruit & Del Monte Pineapple
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 35 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 2 Tbsp sugar, white
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1/3 cup reserved pineapple syrup
- 1/2 Tbsp patis
- 1/8 tsp siling labuyo
- 2 Tbsp cilantro
- 1/4 cup DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cup cucumber
- 1 can DEL MONTE Sliced Pineapple (432g), drained, quartered, and reserve 1/3 cup syrup
- 2 Tbsp onion, red, sliced
- 2 Tbsp peanuts, roasted
1. To make the dressing, mix all ingredients together. Set side.
2. Slice the cucumber into half lengthwise then slice each half to make thin half-moon slices.
3. In a bowl, mix the cucumber, DEL MONTE Sliced Pineapple, onions, peanuts, and the dressing. Chill for 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon