Thai Pineapple Cucumber Salad Recipe
Now you can recreate this Thai appetizer at home.
Categories : Appetizer, Fruit & Del Monte Pineapple
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 35 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 2 Tbsp sugar, white
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1/3 cup reserved pineapple syrup
- 1/2 Tbsp patis
- 1/8 tsp siling labuyo
- 2 Tbsp cilantro
- 1/4 cup DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cup cucumber
- 1 can DEL MONTE Sliced Pineapple (432g), drained, quartered, and reserve 1/3 cup syrup
- 2 Tbsp onion, red, sliced
- 2 Tbsp peanuts, roasted
1. To make the dressing, mix all ingredients together. Set side.
2. Slice the cucumber into half lengthwise then slice each half to make thin half-moon slices.
3. In a bowl, mix the cucumber, DEL MONTE Sliced Pineapple, onions, peanuts, and the dressing. Chill for 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon