Bangus en Tocho Recipe
Here's an exciting way to cook simple bangus.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Seafood & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 35 mins.
Serving Size : 4
- 400 g bangus, large, cleaned and sliced into 8
- 1/2 kutsarita ng asin
- 2 cup ng oil, for deep frying
- 2 kutsara ng mantika
- 2 kutsara ng garlic, crushed
- 2 kutsara ng onion, sliced
- 1 kutsara ng ginger, cut into strips
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (115g)
- 3/4 cup ng tubig
- 1/4 cup ng tahure, drained
- 1/4 cup ng tokwa
- 2 stalk kinchay, cut into 1-inch long strips
1. Sprinkle bangus with salt. Fry in oil until golden brown. Set aside.
2. Sauté garlic, onion, and ginger. Pour in DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce and water. Stir.
3. In a bowl, mash tahure, and tokwa together. Add to the sauce. Bring to a boil then simmer for 10 minutes. Add fried bangus and simmer for another 3 minutes. Add kinchay.