Cashew Crusted Fish with Sautéed Spinach Recipe
They will go nuts for this fabulous fish recipe!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Seafood & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 36 mins.
Serving Size : 6
FOR THE CRUST
- 1/3 cup ng cashew nuts, ground and toasted
- 1/3 cup ng breadcrumbs
- 1 kutsara ng parsley, lightly chopped
- 1/4 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/8 kutsarita ng paminta, black
- 1 kg tilapia (approximately 3 pieces), filleted
- 1 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/4 kutsarita ng paminta, black
- 2 kutsara ng milk, evaporated
- 1 cup ng oil, for frying
FOR THE SAUTÉED SPINACH
- 2 kutsara ng mantika
- 2 kutsara ng garlic, crushed
- 2 kutsara ng onion, white, sliced
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (250g)
- 1/2 piraso ng chicken bouillon cube
- 1 kutsara ng cornstarch, dissolved in 3/4 cup water
- 500 g spinach, use soft stems and leaves only
1. Combine ingredients for crust. Set aside.
2. Season fish with salt and pepper. Dip in milk then dredge in crust mixture. Fry until golden brown. Set aside.
3. Sautéed spinach: Sauté garlic until golden brown. Set aside. Sauté onion then add DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce, bouillon cube and cornstarch mixture. Bring to boil, cover and simmer for 8 minutes. Add spinach and cook until spinach is slightly wilted.
4. Pour sautéed spinach on fish just before serving. Top with fried garlic.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Materials
- Wooden Spatula