Family-size QNE Beef Caldereta Recipe
Make more of your favorite Classic Beef Caldereta dish!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Beef & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 2 hrs. and 20 mins.
Serving Size : 10
- 1 kg beef, brisket, cut into chunks
- 7 kutsara ng liver spread
- 5 cup ng tubig
- 2 cups potato, cut into chunks
- 1 cup ng green peas, frozen
- 2/3 cup ng bell pepper, red, cut into strips
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Caldereta Sauce (160g)
1. Bring beef, liver spread, and water to a boil then turn down heat. Simmer in a covered pot until the beef is tender.
2. Add the potatoes and cook until tender, then add green peas and bell peper.
3. Pour DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Caldereta Sauce then simmer for 5 minutes.
This classic Filipino dish is high in vitamin A that helps promote normal growth and development. It is also a source of iron which is essential for normal metabolism.
Potatoes should be fork tender in stews. To check if they are done, pierce a piece of potato with a fork. It is cooked if the fork slides in easily.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment