Honey Garlic Pork Recipe
The balance of sweet and garlicky flavors make this oriental pork recipe a winner. Try it now!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Pork & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 35 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 500 g pork, kasim, skin removed, tocino cut
- 1 cup ng cornstarch, for dredging
- 2 cups oil, for deep-frying
- 1/2 kutsara ng garlic, chopped
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Sweet and Sour Mix (57g)
- 1/2 cup ng tubig
- 1/4 cup ng honey
- 1 1/2 kutsara ng leeks, sliced diagonally
1. Pound the meat lightly to thin it out.
2. Dredge pork pieces in cornstarch. Deep fry until golden brown.
3. In a small pot, sauté garlic until golden brown. Set aside and remove oil.
4. In the same pot, heat the DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Sweet & Sour Mix dissolved in water. Simmer until thick then add honey.
5. Toss the pork, sauce, and half of the garlic. Transfer to a plate then top with remaining garlic bits and leeks.
This dish gives you protein that is needed for growth and development and iron for making red blood cells that carry oxygen around the body.
When pounding meat to thin it out, place the meat in between 2 plastic sheets then pound from the center going out to make sure you have even thickness all over.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Deep Frying
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment