Pasta Carbonara Recipe (Party)
Want to learn how to make great carbonara? Here's an easy recipe!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Pasta, Del Monte Pasta & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 35 mins.
Serving Size : 30
- 750 g bacon, sliced
- 1 cup ng mantika
- 1 3/4 cup ng button mushroom, canned, sliced
- 1 cup ng butter
- 7 1/2 pouch DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce (200g)
- 1/2 kutsara ng asin
- 1/2 kutsara ng paminta, black
- 7 piraso ng egg yolk
- 1 1/2 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (900g), cooked (reserve 2 cups pasta broth)
- 1 1/3 cup ng cheese, grated
- 1 cup ng parsley, chopped
1. Cook the bacon for 10 minutes or until brown and crunchy. Set aside bacon.
2. In the same pan, sauté mushrooms for 2 minutes. Add butter, reserved pasta broth, water, and DEL MONTE Carbonara Pasta Sauce. Season with salt and pepper. Simmer over low heat for 8 minutes, with continuous stirring.
3. Scoop a portion of sauce into the egg yolk and mix. Return to sauce and turn off the heat. Add cooked pasta, bacon, cheese and parsley.