Pasta Carbonara Recipe (Party)
Want to learn how to make great carbonara? Here's an easy recipe!
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Pasta, Del Monte Pasta & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 35 mins.
Serving Size : 30
- 750 g bacon, sliced
- 1 cup ng mantika
- 1 3/4 cup ng button mushroom, canned, sliced
- 1 cup ng butter
- 7 1/2 pouch DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce (200g)
- 1/2 kutsara ng asin
- 1/2 kutsara ng paminta, black
- 7 piraso ng egg yolk
- 1 1/2 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (900g), cooked (reserve 2 cups pasta broth)
- 1 1/3 cup ng cheese, grated
- 1 cup ng parsley, chopped
1. Cook the bacon for 10 minutes or until brown and crunchy. Set aside bacon.
2. In the same pan, sauté mushrooms for 2 minutes. Add butter, reserved pasta broth, water, and DEL MONTE Carbonara Pasta Sauce. Season with salt and pepper. Simmer over low heat for 8 minutes, with continuous stirring.
3. Scoop a portion of sauce into the egg yolk and mix. Return to sauce and turn off the heat. Add cooked pasta, bacon, cheese and parsley.