Fruity Rainbow Sandwich Recipe
Your favorite peanut butter sandwich just got fruitier!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 23 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 12 slices bread, white loaf, crusts removed
- 3 kutsara ng peanut butter
- 3 kutsara ng strawberry jam or raspberry jelly
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained
- 3 kutsara ng orange marmalade
1. Spread the first layer of bread with peanut butter. Add a layer of DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail.
2. For the second layer of bread, spread strawberry jam and a layer of DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail.
3. For the third layer of bread, spread orange marmalade and layer of DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail.
4. Top with a slice of bread. Cut into triangles.
This dish provides vitamin A which is important for the normal structure and functioning of the skin and other body linings. Vitamin A also helps keep the immune system healthy.
Drain the DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail thoroughly to avoid making the sandwich soggy. For added texture, toast the bread before assembling the sandwich.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Bread Knife
Please login to post your comment