Osso Buco Pasta Recipe
Impress your family at your next gathering with this pasta recipe.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Pasta, Del Monte Pasta & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Culture : Filipino
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 3 hrs. and 30 mins.
Serving Size : 18
- 1 kg beef, kenchi, boneless, chopped
- 1/2 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/4 kutsarita ng paminta, black
- 3 1/2 kutsara ng all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup ng mantika
- 1/4 cup ng garlic, crushed
- 1 cup ng onion, white, chopped
- 1 cup ng red wine (optional)
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (1kg)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 4 cup ng tubig
- 2 piraso ng bay leaf/laurel leaf
- 1 cup ng carrot, diced into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1 cup ng bell pepper, red, cut into 1/4-inch squares
- 1 cup ng bell pepper, green, cut into 1/4-inch squares
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (900g), cooked
- 1/4 cup ng parsley, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup ng cheese, grated
- Season beef with salt and pepper, then sprinkle with flour. Brown all sides in oil. Set aside.
- In the same pan, sauté garlic and onion. Add beef and wine. Simmer uncovered for 5 minutes. Add DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Stir. Add water and laurel. Cover and simmer until tender (about 3 hours) stirring occasionally.
- Add carrots and bell peppers. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Pour over or mix with cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti. Top with parsley and grated cheese.
This dish is high in vitamin A that helps protect one from infections by keeping skin and other body parts healthy. It also contains iron needed for making red blood cells that carry oxygen around the body.
It is best to use tough cuts of meat for long cooking methods like in this recipe. The muscles, fat and "litid" break down slowly at low heat, resulting to tender and flavorful meat dishes.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon