Pineapple Pot Roast Recipe
A pina-level up twist to comforting pot roast.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Pork & Del Monte Pineapple
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 3 hrs.
Serving Size : 24
- 2 kg beef, round, whole
- 1/2 cup ng garlic, crushed
- 2 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/2 cup ng all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup ng butter
- 1/4 cup ng mantika
- 2 cup ng bell pepper, green, cut into 1-inch squares
- 2 cup ng bell pepper, red, cut into 1-inch squares
- 1/4 cup ng butter
- 1/2 cup ng DEL MONTE Tomato Paste (70g)
- 1 cup ng onion, red, sliced
- 2 cup ng tubig
- 1 1/2 kutsara ng worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup ng prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup ng DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar
- 1 can DEL MONTE Sliced Pineapple (822g), drained, each cut into 2, reserve syrup
1. Rub beef with garlic. Sprinkle with salt and flour. Set aside.
2 .Heat butter and oil. Stir-fry bell peppers for 2 minutes. Set aside.
3. In the same oil, brown beef on all sides. Remove beef.
4. In the same pan, add butter then sauté DEL MONTE Tomato Paste and onion. Add beef, reserved pineapple syrup, water, and remaining ingredients except pineapple slices and bell pepper. Cover and simmer over low heat for 2 hours or until beef is tender.
5. Add DEL MONTE Sliced Pineapple and bell peppers. Simmer once. Slice beef and put back into pan. Heat for 1 minute. Arrange on platter.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Wooden Spoon
Please login to post your comment