Chicken Fajitas Recipe
Snack time gets healthier with these chicken tortilla treats.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Appetizer, Chicken & Del Monte Pineapple
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 11 mins.
Serving Size : 6
FOR THE DRESSING
- 1 can DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple (227g), drained
- 1 cup ng mayonnaise
- 2 kutsara ng onion, red, chopped
- 1/4 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/4 kutsarita ng paminta, black
- 50 g lettuce, washed, trimmed
- 300 g leftover Roast Chicken
- 2/3 cup ng carrot, shredded
- 2/3 cup ng cucumber, shredded
- 6 piraso ng flour tortilla (6-inch)
1. Mix all the ingredients for the dressing and set aside.
2. Assemble the fajita by placing the lettuce, chicken, vegetables, and dressing on the tortilla.
3. Roll and serve.
Here is a tasty dish that is high in vitamin A that helps maintain healhty vision and skin. It is also a source of iron that is needed for red blood cell formation. Red blood cells carry oxygen to all parts of the body and is needed for normal metabolism.
Refresh lettuce by placing them in a basin of ice cold water for a few seconds. Drain well by using a salad spinner or by placing them over a tray lined with paper towels. Cover with damp paper towels and place inside the chiller until ready to use.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment