Quick Chicken Spaghetti Recipe
In a rush? This easy recipe is for you!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Chicken & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 30 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 3 kutsara ng margarine
- 2 kutsara ng all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup ng milk, evaporated
- 2 kutsara ng mantika
- 3 kutsara ng garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup ng onion, sliced
- 250 g chicken, breast, deboned and cut into strips
- 1 cup ng carrot, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup ng green peas, cooked
- 3/4 cup ng tubig
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup ng cheese, grated
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (175g), cooked
1. WHITE SAUCE: Melt margarine. Stir in flour and mix until it forms into a paste. Stir in milk until blended. Set aside.
2. Sauté garlic, onion, and chicken. Add carrots, green peas, water, DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce, salt, and pepper to taste. Bring to boil then turn down heat to simmer for 15 minutes.
3. Add white sauce and cheese. Pour over or mix with DEL MONTE Spaghetti. Top with additional cheese, if desired.
This dish is rich in protein and vitamin A where protein is important for growth and development, while vitamin A promotes good vision and healthy skin. It is also a good source of vitamin B1 that helps the body convert food to energy.
The mixture of flour and butter/margarine is called a "roux". It acts as the thickening agent for the white sauce.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Wooden Spatula
Please login to post your comment