Tomato Stroganoff Recipe
This tasty dish gets even better with some DEL MONTE Tomato Sauce!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Beef & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 26 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 800 g beef, sirloin, cut into strips
- 2 kutsara ng mantika
- 1/4 cup ng onion, minced
- 3/4 kutsarita ng garlic, minced
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Filipino Style Tomato Sauce (200g)
- 3/4 cup ng tubig
- 3/4 cup ng button mushroom, canned, quartered
- 5 kutsarita ng liquid seasoning
- 1/2 cup ng all-purpose cream
- 1/4 cup ng butter
1. Brown the meat in batches. Set aside.
2. In the same pan, sauté onion and garlic for 2 minutes then pour DEL MONTE Filipino Style Tomato Sauce. Bring to a boil then simmer for 1 minute.
3. Add water, mushroom and liquid seasoning. Simmer for 2 minutes. Add the meat.
4. Turn off heat then add cream and butter.
This tasy dish provides vitamin A that helps maintain eye health and helps resist infections. It also has iron that is needed for normal metabolism.
Finishing the sauce with butter helps to add more flavor, gives it a nice sheen and helps thicken it. Be sure to add cold butter to the sauce so that it melts slowly and keeps the sauce smooth.
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
Please login to post your comment