Lechon Kare-Kare Fried Rice Recipe
Try this new and exciting way to make fried rice!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles & Rice
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 30 mins.
Serving Size : 4
- 200 g pork, liempo, sliced into 3 pieces
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Kare-Kare Mix (50g)
- 2 kutsara ng mantika
- 1/4 kutsarita ng asin
- 1 kutsara ng garlic, crushed
- 1/2 kutsarita ng ginger, grated
- 2 1/2 kutsara ng bagoong alamang
- 1 cup ng sitaw/yardlong beans, cut into 1-inch lengths
- 1/4 cup ng green onions, sliced
- 1/3 cup ng tubig
- 4 cups rice, cooked
1. Rub pork slices with DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Kare-Kare Mix. Let stand for 10 minutes.
2. Heat pan with oil. Season pork with salt. Fry pork slices in medium heat until golden brown. Cut into strips. Set aside.
3. In the same pan, sauté garlic, ginger, bagoong, sitaw, and half of green onions for 3 minutes.
4. Add remaining kare-kare mix and water. Cover and simmer for 2 minutes.
5. Add rice and pork slices. Cook with continuous stirring for 2 minutes or until well blended.
6. Top rice with remaining green onions.
This recipe is a source of calcium and iron. Calcium is important for strong bones and teeth while iron is essential for red blood cell formation and normal metabolism.
Make sure the pork is dry before frying to make the skin crispy.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment