Korean Chicken Stew Recipe
Give your usual chicken stew a Korean twist with this recipe.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Chicken & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 37 mins.
Serving Size : 4
- 500 g chicken thigh fillet, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 1 sachet DEL MONTE Quick n Easy BBQ Marinade (80ml)
- 4 kutsara ng gochujang
- 1 kutsara ng sesame oil
- 1 kutsara ng ginger, sliced
- 3 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 cup ng carrot, cut into chunks
- 1 cup ng marble potato, halved
- 1 cup ng tubig
- 1/2 cup ng onion red, quartered
- 1 kutsara ng green onions for garnish
- 1 kutsara ng sesame seeds for garnish
1. In a pot, combine chicken, DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Barbecue Marinade, gochujang, sesame oil, ginger, garlic, carrot, marble potato, water, and red onion. Simmer until the chicken and vegetables are cooked.
2. Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds then serve.
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Mixing Bowl