Fish Afritada Recipe
A delicious seafood version of a classic Pinoy fave.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Seafood, Del Monte Tomato Sauce & Pinoy Dishes
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 30 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 300 g labahita fillet, filleted and cut into chunks
- 2 1/2 kutsarita ng calamansi juice
- 1/4 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/4 kutsarita ng paminta, black
- 1/4 cup ng all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup ng oil, for frying
- 1 kutsara ng garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup ng onion, sliced thinly
- 1 cup ng potato, cut into chunks
- 1 cup ng carrot, cut into chunks
- 1/3 cup ng pork stock
- 1 piraso ng bay leaf/laurel leaf
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (200g)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 3/4 cup ng Baguio beans, sliced, each piece cut into 3
- 1/3 cup ng green peas, frozen, cooked
- 1/3 cup ng bell pepper, red, sliced into strips
1. Season fish with calamansi juice, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle with flour and then fry until golden brown. Set aside.
2. In the same oil, sauté garlic, onions, potato, and carrot. Add pork stock, laurel leaf, and DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Bring to a boil then simmer for 15 minutes.
3. Add Baguio beans, green peas, bell peppers, and fish. Cook for another 5 minutes.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon