Baked Tahong Recipe
Create this popular restaurant favorite at home.
Baked Tahong, or Baked Mussels, is a delicious seafood appetizer found in many restaurants. There’s no need to head out or order takeout to enjoy this cheesy dish. Del Monte has an easy Baked Tahong recipe you can replicate that’s as good as any restaurant’s! Learn how to make Baked Tahong today.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Appetizer, Seafood & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Culture : Filipino
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 20 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 1 1/2 kg tahong, boiled and half shell removed
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Italian Style Pizza Sauce (115g)
- 1/4 cup ng garlic, minced
- 1 kutsara ng parsley, roughly chopped
- 2 kutsara ng breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup ng melting cheese, coarsley grated
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Arrange tahong in a tray. Spread with DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Italian Style Pizza Sauce. Mix all of the toppings in a bowl and top each tahong with the mixture.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
This Baked Tahong dish is high in calcium, which is not only important for bone health but also for blood clotting. It is also rich in vitamin A that supports normal growth.
Cook mussels only until the shells open. Discard shells that did not open after boiling. Closed shells mean that the mussels are dead and eating them may cause food poisoning.
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
Please login to post your comment