Fruity Cookie Sandwich Recipe
Children will love this fun dessert with the goodness of fruits. They'll be sure to want more.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 2 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 13 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 16 mga piraso ng chocolate chip cookies (3 1/2-inch diameter)
- 1/4 cup ng peanut butter, crunchy (or hazelnut spread)
- 1 piraso ng banana, lacatan
- 1 kutsarita ng calamansi juice
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained, reserve syrup
1. Spread eight pieces of cookies with peanut butter. Set aside.
2. Cut banana crosswise into thin slices and soak in reserved fruit cocktail syrup with calamansi juice. Drain.
3. Place 2 - 3 pieces banana slices over cookies with spread. Top with DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Cover with another cookie to make a sandwich.
4. Wrap each cookie sandwich in foil or wax paper. Chill until ready to serve.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Salaan o Strainer
- Chopping Board