Oriental Rice Salad Recipe
A filling and healthy salad that's great for baon.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Rice, Chicken & Del Monte Pineapple
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 11 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 1 1/2 mga piraso ng apple, red, diced
- 1/3 cup ng reserved pineapple syrup
- 350 g chicken, breast, deboned
- 1/3 kutsarita ng asin
- 1 can DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (560g), drained, reserve syrup
- 2 1/2 cups rice, long grain, cooked
- 2 1/2 stalks celery, sliced diagonally into thin strips
- 1/3 cup ng peanuts, roasted, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup ng singkamas, diced
- 1 cup ng mayonnaise
- 1/8 kutsarita ng paminta
- 1 1/3 kutsarita ng curry powder, (optional)
1. Soak the apples in 1/3 cup of the reserved pineapple syrup. Set aside.
2. Simmer chicken in remaining pineapple syrup with salt. Drain and dice meat. Set aside.
3. Drain apple. Combine with remaining ingredients. Mix well then chill.
This dish is a source of iron and niacin. Iron is needed for normal metabolism while niacin helps maintain normal structure of the skin.
Use long grain rice because it has form and distinct grains that remains fluffy and separate after cooking.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment