Sloppy Joe Sandwich Recipe
Serve this saucy, meaty goodness on a hamburger bun with a side of potato chips for a different dinner idea!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Beef & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 5 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 20 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 2 kutsara ng mantika
- 1 kutsara ng garlic, minced
- 1 kutsara ng onion, sliced
- 250 g beef, ground
- 2/3 cup ng carrot, coarsely grated
- 1/2 cup ng bell pepper, red, diced
- 2 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Italian Style Pizza Sauce (115g)
- 1/2 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/8 kutsarita ng paminta, black
- 6 piraso ng hamburger bun, halved
- 100 g lettuce
1. Sauté garlic, onion and ground beef. Cook for 5 minutes or until brown. Add carrots, bellpepper, DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Italian Style Pizza Sauce, salt and pepper. Cook for 10 minutes.
2. On bottom halves of bread, arrange lettuce leaves. Add 2 tablespoons sautéed mixture. Cover with another half of bread. Serve.
This sandwich is high in vitamin A that helps protect one from infections by keeping skin and other body parts healthy. It also provides iron needed for the formation of red blood cells that carry oxygen all over the body.
To refresh wilted lettuce, place the leaves in ice cold water for a few minutes to crisp them up then drain in a colander or over paper towels.
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
Please login to post your comment