Meatballs Spaghetti Recipe
Here’s a pasta favorite that kids will love.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Pasta, Del Monte Pasta & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 28 mins.
Serving Size : 4
FOR THE MEATBALLS
- 200 g beef, ground
- 3/4 cup ng potato, coarsely grated and squeezed
- 1/4 cup ng onion, chopped
- 1/3 kutsara ng garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 kutsarita ng soy sauce
- 1/4 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/4 kutsarita ng paminta
- 2 cup ng oil, for deep frying
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (175g), cooked
- 1/4 cup ng cheese, grated
1. Combine ingredients for meatballs. Season with soy sauce, salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
2. Form each tablespoon of mixture into balls. Deep-fry until golden brown. Set aside.
3. Combine meatballs with DEL MONTE Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce. Cover and simmer over low heat for 5 minutes.
4. Pour over cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti. Top with grated cheese.
This Meatballs Spaghetti pasta dish provides protein that is needed for growth and development. It also contains iron which is essential for the normal metabolism of the body.
During deep-frying, skim off any loose piece of the meatballs or other particles after cooking each batch to prevent it from burning in the oil.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
- Deep Frying
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Mga Measuring Cup
Please login to post your comment