Pork Pulpog Recipe
It's called, ceviche, in English. Prepare a unique and tasty Kinilaw dish in no time with this recipe.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Appetizer, Pork & Del Monte Pineapple
Culture : Filipino
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 1 hr. and 30 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 500 g pork, liempo
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy BBQ Marinade (200ml)
FOR THE VINEGAR DRESSING
- 1/2 cup ng DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar
- 2 kutsara ng calamansi juice
- 1/3 cup ng onion, red, thinly sliced
- 1/4 kutsarita ng black pepper, ground
- 2 piraso ng siling haba, sliced diagonally
- 1 can DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (227g), drained
- 2 kutsara ng green onions, chopped
- Marinate the pork in DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Barbecue Marinade for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Grill the pork and cut into 1/2-inch size piece.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients for the vinegar dressing.
- Toss the sliced pork and dressing.
This Pork Pulpog recipe is high in protein needed for growth and development. It is also a source of vitamin B1 that helps keep the nervous system healthy.
Thinly slice the onions to give a subtle heat every bite. Big chunks of onions will give a too strong taste and will overpower the taste of the pork.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Grill Pan
Please login to post your comment