Chili Cheese Burrito Bowl Recipe
Easy Mexican-style rice bowl that will surely be a favorite!
Categories : Main Dish, Beef & Del Monte Condiments
Culture : Filipino
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 20 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 7 mins.
Serving Size : 4
- 3 kutsara ng mantika
- 1/4 cup ng onion, red, chopped
- 300 g beef, ground
- 1/4 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/4 kutsarita ng paminta, black
- 4 cup ng rice, cooked
- 1/2 cup ng DEL MONTE Original Blend Ketchup (320g)
- 1 kutsarita ng cumin
- 1/2 cup ng cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 kutsarita ng cayenne pepper
- 1 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/2 kutsarita ng paminta, black
- 1 can red kidney beans (432g) (optional), drained
- 1/4 cup ng melting cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup ng sour cream
- Sauté the onion in oil until aromatic. Add the beef then season with salt and pepper. Sauté until browned.
- Remove the beef from the pan then set aside. In the same pan, sauté the rice then add DEL MONTE Original Blend Ketchup, cumin, half of cilantro, cayenne, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- In a serving bowl, put 1 cup of rice then top with ground beef, red kidney beans, and cheese. Drizzle with sour cream and other half of cilantro.
This yummy rice bowl is rich in vitamin A and iron. Vitamin A promotes healthy skin and normal vision, while iron is needed for metabolism. This dish is also a source of fiber which aids in digestion.
Do not throw away cilantro stems. Chop them and add them to the dish for an added cilantro flavor.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board