Braised Pork with Pineapple Recipe
A classic Korean dish gets an upgrade with sweet pineapple chunks that make the meat extra tender and extra delicious.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Pork & Del Monte Pineapple
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 57 mins.
Serving Size : 7
- 650 g pork, liempo, cut into serving portion
- 1/4 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/4 cup ng oil, for frying
- 1/4 cup ng tubig
- 2 kutsara ng soy sauce
- 1 1/2 kutsara ng garlic, crushed
- 1 kutsarita ng ginger, minced
- 2 kutsara ng rice wine
- 1 can DEL MONTE Pineapple Chunks (227g)
- 1 kutsarita ng cornstarch, dissolved in 1 Tbsp water
- 1 kutsara ng leeks, sliced
- 1 kutsara ng sesame seeds (optional), toasted
1. Season pork with salt. Brown in oil then drain excess oil.
2. Add water, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, rice wine, and DEL MONTE Pineapple Chunks including syrup. Bring to boil then cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until pork is tender.
3. Add cornstarch mixture. Bring to boil and simmer until thick. Stir in leeks. Top with sesame seeds.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Wooden Spatula