Oriental Garlic Pasta Recipe
East meets west with this take on Asian pasta.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Vegetable & Del Monte Pasta
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 20 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 2 kutsara ng garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup ng button mushroom, canned, quartered
- 1/4 cup ng butter or margarine
- 1/2 piraso ng beef bouillon cube
- 3 kutsara ng oyster sauce
- 100 g young corn, each cut into 2 diagonally
- 1/4 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/3 cup ng bell pepper, red, cut into strips
- 3/4 cup ng tubig
- 2 kutsara ng all-purpose flour, dissolved in 1/4 cup water
- 2 kutsara ng parsley, chopped
- 2 kutsara ng onion, green, chopped
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (175g), cooked
1. Sauté garlic and mushroom in butter or margarine for 2 minutes. Add beef bouillon, oyster sauce, young corn, salt, and bell pepper. Sauté for 1 1/2 minutes. Add water and simmer for 3 minutes.
2. Add dissolved flour and stir until sauce thickens. Add parsley and green onions. Pour over or blend with cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti.
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board